Friday, January 04, 2008

Objection to Kathy Griffin's Speech

My problem with commenting on Kathy Griffin's controversial Emmy speech is that I may add fuel to the controversy such that the comment be added to it's publicity albeit negatively. However, after verifying that said comment was indeed made, I have to voice my objection. Though I have sinned in taking the Lord's name in vain many times, I admitted my sin and asked repentance for it. I do not make it a point to do it deliberately for the sake of comic humor. (More on this)

2 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 210 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what can you say about it?

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots were approximately 300 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home