Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Posting Drought

Haven't posted much these days. Truth is, I haven't had much material for posting. Also, I acquired a small notebook (the conventional, not the electronic kind) wherein I write most of my thoughts these past few days. It has proved to be more convenient and more fun. Scribbling my thoughts to this small notebook feels more fulfilling than posting it as a blog. I feel that my thoughts flows more freely. I was tempted to say that jotting is better than typing but I realized that they are just different things. There is another reason though. There are just thoughts that are not meant to be read by anyone but myself. Then why right it down? Maybe I just want it to be released from my mind and have it in paper. Maybe I don't want to forget them and I may want it to read later. The reason may not matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home