Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not wanting to sleep

It's 2:20 AM and I am very sleepy. Yet I do not want to sleep yet. I am doing these mundane things thought there are more important things to be done. Talk about lacking focus. My only excuse - there's something nagging inside me trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing but am not. Maybe I just need to sleep. Weird thing is that it is quite often that I have this thought or feeling. A feeling that I am not supposed to be here or doing what I am doing but due maybe to inaction or a wrong decision, I find myself here and not fulfilling what is supposed to be done. A faint idea comes to mind. Maybe I should sleep on it now.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Rocky said...

bro, di ba si st. paul din sabi "what i want to do, i do not do..." hehe ;)

just dropping by... adding you to my links, if you don't mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home